The Presidential Basketball Club «Astana» announces the start of the sale of season tickets for the 2019/20 season.
Ahead of the new season and new basketball battles, which means that for all fans of the capital's team it is time to think about purchasing a season pass to the home games. Having become the owner of the season pass, you do not have to stand in line for tickets and think about buying individual tickets for each game. In addition, you guarantee yourself not only an individual seat in all home matches of Astana in the VTB United League regular season but also get a number of additional advantages.
Additional benefits of seasonal season ticket holders:
- Discounts and special offers in the network of club partners;
- Participation in privileged contests and sweepstakes from club partners;
- The ability to redeem their seats in the home games of the VTB United League playoff series;
- Guaranteed discount on season ticket 2020/21;
- And other benefits that we will announce during the season.
ATTENTION: The number of subscriptions is limited — only 50 fans will be able to become owners of subscriptions.
- 10 800 tenge per seat in the central sector
- 5,400 tenge per seat in the side sectors
Subscription sales period: until October 1, 2019 inclusive.
Places of sale of subscription: a subscription can be purchased only at the Easy Bounce basketball store, purchase online by following the next link https://easybounce.kz/abonement, and by phone number 8 7172 95 19 52 you will be advised in choosing a place and will help you place an order. Or you can make a purchase in a store at Mangilik El 52, VP 19. The store’s working hours are seven days a week, from 10.00 — 20.00.
Subscription purchase rules:
- You must have an identity card with you;
- It is necessary to fill out an application form for a subscription;
- Only one subscription will be sold per certificate.
- Resale of a subscription is prohibited. In the case of identification, the subscription will be canceled.
General partner - Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund is our General partner. Social partner - Samruk-Kazyna Trust Development Fund for Social Projects.