Dear fans, we ask you to carefully read the rules for attending home matches of the basketball club «Astana» within the framework of the VTB United League. These measures were introduced for your safety and your health in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
Home matches are allowed with the participation of spectators when no more than 50% of the seats in the stands are filled, in compliance with enhanced sanitary-anti-epidemic, sanitary-preventive measures.
- Entrance to matches for spectators over 18 years old only with a green status in the «Ashyq» application. For children under 10 years old, admission is free, without a seat.
- Upon entering the arena, all spectators must go through the procedure for measuring the temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Spectators with a high temperature — 37 degrees and above will not be allowed to the match (not a reason for returning tickets).
- Spectators with visual symptoms of ARVI disease — runny nose, sneezing, coughing, etc., are not allowed into the arena (this is not a reason for ticket refunds).
- Spectators are allowed to enter and enter the arena only if they wear personal protective equipment (masks or respirators). They cannot be removed during the entire time spent in the arena.
- Throughout the match, spectators must maintain a social distance from each other at a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Seating in the stands is made in accordance with the rules of social distance. It is necessary to take seats in the stands strictly in accordance with the information on the tickets.
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that during the matches the food outlets will not work and it will not be possible to buy tickets at the arena ticket offices.
The procedure for checking the temperature, e-ticket, and status in the Ashyq application takes time, so we recommend that you come to the arena in advance!
Friends, we ask you to be responsible for attending the match. Follow all the above rules, take care of yourself and those around you. Good luck and see you at the matches!